You Are Reading

0

342: Board to Death

Jap Tuesday, August 24, 2010 , , ,

Cut, paste, trace, snip, punch, pin, lace, dot.  A week before classes start, teachers are expected to be at their craftiest.  Where's my fairy godmother when I need her?

Decorating a classroom has never been my strongest point but this year, I'm determined to give it my best.  The newly painted 5th grade room is giving me positive energy.

It's no secret that P5 classroom has a ghost or two.  I haven't seen one but I can vouche for eight-legged freaks on a daily basis.  But all these bad press need to go away and the only way to do that is reclaim the cool.  My new tenants will be proud of their classroom come September.

I snapped a couple of photos from my progress so far.  I'll post more pictures of the rest of my boards soon.  I'm all tapped out, to be honest so I'll end this post before I use up the last drops of my creative juices.

Quick Question of the day: Any suggestion for a classroom bulletin board? 

Leave your comments to this post or your creative responses to the QQ by clicking on the orange number beside the post title. Click on Like if you enjoyed reading, Share on Facebook if you think it's a good read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment