You Are Reading

2

351: Breather

Jap Monday, August 16, 2010 , ,

I was writing a new post last night when I suddenly realized that I couldn't finish it.  I got lost.  I forgot what I was writing about.

I thought I needed a break so I went through my subs in Youtube and found this video from Lev.  I gave up on my post and decided to take a breather today.  The video clearly explains what is happening to me right now.



Quick Question of the day: Have you ever been stumped half-way through a project?

Leave your comments to this post or your creative responses to the QQ by clicking on the orange number beside the post title. Click on Like if you enjoyed reading, Share on Facebook if you think it's a good read.

2 comments:

kala said...

That's a wicked video, loves it, thanks for sharing.
I always get stumped when I'm in the middle of something important. Thank god I'm not the only one.

Jap said...

Thank God WE'RE not the only one =D hahaha I face a blank page everyday, no thanks to a "commitment" that I made to this blog lol

Post a Comment