You Are Reading

1

You Look Like You Need a Free HK Holiday!

Jap Friday, September 10, 2010 , ,

I was busy snubbing my blog because I've neglected myself when I stumbled upon Rye's blog.  Summer break is over but I didn't have a proper R and R so Rye's contest might be the only chance I have to a first class pampering this year.

But I know you're as knackered as I am so why don't we roll our dice at it and see who's luckier?

Point and click your mouse here: Rye's Hong Kong Holiday Contest, read his entry and follow the rules.  You owe me dinner and drinks if you win.


Quick Question of the day: (In honor of the contest,) Who let the dogs out? 

Leave your comments to this post or your creative responses to the QQ by clicking on the orange number beside the post title. Click on Like if you enjoyed reading, Share on Facebook if you think it's a good read.

1 comments:

Fickle Cattle said...

I love it. Such a random contest. Practically no rules. :-)

http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment