You Are Reading

4

361: Two Years Living in a Paper Bag

Jap Friday, August 6, 2010 , , , ,

I'm keeping this short because I only have hours left to pack and throw away two years' worth of accumulated bachelor junk (as I'd like to call it).  Tyler Durden would have advised me to burn down my flat and start from square one but I'm not that rich yet.

Moving has its pros and cons.  For the record, I'm moving to a much nicer flat but the room itself is smaller than what I'm used to.  And, as it turns out, privacy has a high price, and a bigger bathroom is just not worth it if you can't run around naked in your own space.

So excuse me while I sort my things and enjoy my last night in Room 217 or home for the past two years.  In the meantime, stay positive with me--a change would do me good, right?



Quick Question for the day: Old things, throw or keep?
Leave your comments to this post or your creative responses to the QQ by clicking on the orange number beside the post title.  Click on Like if you enjoyed reading, Share on Facebook if you think it's a good read.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

derf > asa nka? yeun long?

Jap said...

Yup, katong gipang-reserve niyo na rooms ni Anthony hahaha labad =(

Anonymous said...

yah, change is good...be always open to it...new flat, new neighbors, new life...but what is important, its the same japhet... miss you kapatid... josel

Jap said...

Exactly, Jo =D Thanks...miss you too =(

Post a Comment