You Are Reading

0

Clean Slate

Jap Monday, December 14, 2009 , , , ,


Tonight, hungry and weary, I sat on an orange seat in the train as it slowly made its way to the last stop--my stop. It has been my start and stop, day in and day out for the last year and a half here in Hong Kong. Each day I board the train I'm reminded about this blog I used to, religiously, keep--Like Clockwork Orange.


Tonight though, on the train, I caught a glimpse of a seemingly new color. Through the window, out in the darkness, a joyous blue glow caught my eye. A blue Christmas tree with nothing on it except for blue lights.

I have never thought of Christmas until tonight and I have never thought of blogging again until I chanced upon that blue Christmas tree. I arrived home hopeful but still hungry. Should I ditch Like Clockwork Orange completely? Only time will tell. For now, I need a clean slate. A fresh start. It's about time (long overdue, in fact) to allow Hong Kong into my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment